Wolf’s Shipping Policy
Wolf provides Free UPS Ground Shipping to all contiguous US States (48 states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii). Our goal is to process your order within 1 business day of receipt. On average, your Wolf sleep product should arrive in 2-5 days. Tracking will be sent once an item is shipped. All of Wolf’s mattresses will arrive compressed, rolled and boxed for easy shipping and easy installation! If you should have any questions please contact Wolf Customer Service at 800-642-9653, extension 4.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
Sweet Dreams Since 18733434 S. Maplecrest Rd. Fort Wayne, IN
Wolf’s Return & Refund Policy
90-Night Comfort Trial
Wolf is so confident you’ll love your mattress we’ll exchange your mattress or refund your money in full if you are not completely satisfied. This promise extends to all Wolf mattresses in the Silver Wolf and Black Wolf Collections.
We do ask that you wait for at least 30 days from the date of delivery to contact us about an exchange or refund. This allows adequate time for you to properly adjust to your new mattress.
This comfort trial can only be used once per customer per the calendar year.
Exchanges and Returns
There are several ways that we can work with you to find the best possible solution:
• Modify your current mattress by providing a topper to enhance the level of support.
• Make sure that you have a proper frame and center support.
• Make sure that your mattress is not restricted and there is sufficient airflow to the mattress.
• If you are using a slatted foundation, make sure the slats are spaced no more than 3 inches apart and are fully supported in the middle with queen and king sizes.
• If you purchased semi-flexible slats they will have to be supported with an added non-flexible foundation, or what is called a bunkie board. If slats are bowed in any way they may have too much flex to provide the necessary support.
• If you are using a previous box spring from your old mattress, make sure it is not a wire semi-flexible foundation. Stand on the old box spring and observe if it bends. If you see any flex at all we highly recommend you replace your old box spring with a more solid foundation.
• We can suggest another Wolf mattress that may work better for you and simply exchange your mattress.
• Your existing mattress will need to be donated with proof of donation.
• Prices between mattresses may vary.
• Shipping costs on all exchanges are free.
Sweet Dreams Since 1873
3434 S. Maplecrest Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN