What is the greatest gift you can give to your mother? Well, besides grandchildren, spending quality time together is the best gift of all! Memories aren’t bought, they’re made, and that’s why we’ll be focusing on priceless activities. First, be sure to figure out what your mom likes to do best. Does she enjoy staying in, getting pampered, relaxing, or going out? These are just a few questions to help get you started!
- Depending on your skills as a chef and on your mom’s preferences, this could be something you do for all three meals or just one special one. It’s simple, but it shows you care, particularly if you know what food your mom loves best! Of course, this could be done at home or at her favorite restaurant.
- Who doesn’t love a good crafting session? This is perfect for kids of all ages as no matter the crafting idea, whether it be simple paper flowers or mom teaching you how to sew, it’s a great way to bond and pass on knowledge.
- Handmade Card. It gives a personal touch to the day. Remember, it’s her day and the best way to make it a great day is to make it a memorable one.
- Time Together. What are her ideas of a perfect Mother’s Day? Does she have any activities she had in mind? Now is a great time to find out and to plan ahead.
- This is another simple, but easy to accomplish idea. It could be as simple as capturing a moment with a camera. It could also be as complex as sculpting a vase. For more ideas on Mother’s Day keepsakes, we recommend Pinterest. No matter what you make or buy, be sure to have it be something that will make Mother’s Day be remembered for years to come. It’s a simple memento, but a powerful one.
No matter what you decide to do, we hope you both have an enjoyable day together! If you don’t hear from us before then, happy Mother’s Day!!